Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sorry Lemont.


You played a valiant game. I was watching the Sox, the Cubs and . . . Little League? It’s a lot of pressure to put on 11 and 12-year-olds and I don’t know how I fell about that. What I understand the least is how the Little League game was the only one of the three in high-def. Go figure.

Of course, some people have questioned whether it’s even a good idea to put so much pressure on such young kids. While on one hand I did enjoy watching the game, ESPN-HD is a heck of a lot of pressure. Many of the kids appeared to be crying during the game. What, there are not enough good professional, minor league, college and high school baseball games?

That's too much pressure to put on such young kids.

2 comments:

teacherman said...

I watched the game too, and all I can say is that lots of those kids need to get haircuts! Long hair is for girls!

teacherman said...

(Forgot to add:) If they want long hair, they should put on visors and play softball.